In this presentation you’ll learn:
- How Gitora can empower you to implement any development workflow within your team and make this workflow an inseparable part of your development process.
- To automate most time consuming tasks like merging changes in multiple packages, procedures and functions
- To execute commonly used version control commands in the Oracle Database such as reverting to a previous version of your source code, creating a new branch, switching between branches and how executing these commands can change the source code in the Oracle database automatically.
- Get the differential script between two Oracle Database source code repositories automatically.
- Minimize any errors such as accidental overwrites of packages, procedures and functions.
- Prevent anyone from editing source code in the database outside of a version control system
- How you can have multiple teams change the same logical packages, procedures and functions and merge their changes automatically.