The United States offers a variety of visas for professionals and entrepreneurs to relocate temporarily or more permanently. Although the rules and paperwork around the visa process can be overwhelming at times, the United States is one of the most friendly countries in the world to new businesses and professionals, accepting hundreds of thousands of new families annually.
In this webinar we will cover the following topics:
- How can I relocate to the United States?: Structural overview of U.S. Immigration laws
- The ABC’s of temporary work visas
- H-1B visas
- E-2 treaty investor visas
- Green Cards: A procedural overview of the permanent immigration process
- Overview of green card categories