In this presentation you’ll learn how to:
- Manage any database object including tables and packages in Git.
- Implement agile development best practices for database development
- Execute commonly used version control commands in the Oracle Database and how executing these commands can change the source code in the Oracle Database automatically.
- Get the differential script between two Oracle Database source code repositories automatically.
- Minimize any errors such as accidental overwrites of packages, procedures and functions.
- Prevent anyone from editing source code in the database outside of a version control system
- Have multiple teams change the same logical packages, procedures and functions and merge their changes automatically.